Next Roundtable Info
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tackling the challenges of corporate social responsibility and sustainability as forever changed the landscape of the way the world conducts business.
- Now more than ever, corporate leadership plays a crucial role to integrate sustainability into best business practices.
- Founded in 2003, AFREC is a diverse group of forward-thinking leaders who recognize fiscal responsibility and sustainability are inextricably linked.
- Read more..
Top 10 AFREC Companies News
- Pennsylvania American Water receives PA DEP Fuels Grant for expansion of CNG-powered fleet
- Lutron and Lumenpulse sign agreement to integrate EcoSystem® across Lumenpulse’s portfolio of indoor and outdoor LED luminaires
- UPS - Blue and Brown Make Green UPS & US Postal Service Help Customers, Environment, Bottom Line (video)
- Bosch Software Innovations’ Visual Rules selected by Green Charge Networks to help US utilities manage grid efficiency and reliability
- NRG Thermal – District Energy – Now’s the Time (video)
- Covanta Energy Completes Renovation of Massachusetts Waste Transfer Station
- Ben Franklin Technology Partners Approves Investments in Four Companies
- GM Leads in Energy Reduction Challenge, Saves $90 Million
- AFREC Welcomes Standard Solar and AHOLD to Sustainability Leadership Board
- Hershey Entertainment & Resorts – Green Hershey Sustainability Practices
Inimitable coalition building among Sr Executives representing companies that promote and market: sustainable products, programs, projects and initiatives.
Represent your corporation’s inventiveness and ingenuity to garner greater market share and public recognition while you help create the infrastructure for the evolving sustainability industry.More...